Join NCS Exploration for reduced fee until Friday!
Few commercial discoveries are made despite many technical discoveries. Is this due to an exploration toolbox that is not sufficient for the proper de-risking of prospects?
We therefore investigate the effectiveness of both geophysical and geochemical technologies by analysing various case studies.
NGF member: NOK 7,900 + VAT
Non-NGF member: NOK 9,900 + VAT
Who is presenting?
– Per Avseth presents «Cara vs. Zumba – geophysical derisking»
– Wim Lekens presents of Geoprovider presents «Unlocking complex migration on the Norwegian Continental Shelf»
– Richard Olstad of Pandion Energy presents «Geochemical pre-drill derisking exemplified by the Cara discovery»
– Ekaterina Gavrilova of RN Nordic presents «Updated risk analysis of prospects in the Barents Sea South-East by implementation of CSEM data»
– Dr. Robert Trice of Hurricane Energy presents «De-risking the UK’s Basement Play: Case Study from Lancaster Field»
– John Ancock presents «The silver bullet – that wasn’t. Or how to walk away from a super-giant field in Europe.»
Gigantfunn for Hurricane
Bad news for Korpfjell
Tror på gigantfunn!
The silver bullet – that wasn’t
The hunt for strat-traps