geo365.no - Online news provider for the Norwegian geoscience community. It is the leading geoscience and reference website for the Norwegian geoscience community.
Daily coverage of
- Oil & gas exploration
- Engineering geology
> 18'000 readers / month
> 26'000 sessions / month
> 1'100 newsletter subscribers
geo365.no is published by GeoPublishing AS.
- Sharing geoknowledge through our popular geoscience magazine GEO, geo365.no, geoforskning.no, and expronews.com, and creating meeting places for the geoscience community through our conferences; NCS Exploration, NCS Exploration Strategy, DIGEX, and Deep Sea Minerals.
The founder of GeoPublishing, Halfdan Carstens, cand. real in geology, has been awarded several prizes for your journalism and important work in the industry.
2013 - Toffenprisen
Geological Society of Norway
2008 Norwegian Geophysicists Honorary Award
The Norwegian Petroleum Society
2007 Honorary Award
The Norwegian Mining Society
2004 AAPG Journalism Award
American Association of Petroleum Geologists
Through our events company Geonova AS, we organize seminars and conferences for the geoscience community:
- NCS Exploration - Recent Discoveries (biennially)
- NCS Exploration - Recent Advances in Exploration Technology (biennially)
- NCS Exploration Strategy (annually)
- DIGEX - The Digital Subsurface (annually)
- Deep Sea Minerals (new!)
- Hydrocarbon Habitats - our seminar series
Editor in Chief
Ingvild Ryggen Carstens