Online news provider for the Norwegian geoscience community
Daily coverage of
- Oil & gas exploration
- Engineering geology
14'000 readers / month
22'000 sessions / month
> 1'200 newsletter subscribers
is published by GeoPublishing AS.
- Sharing geoknowledge through our popular geoscience magazine GEO, geo365.no, geoforskning.no, and expronews.com, and creating meeting places for the geoscience community through our conferences; NCS Exploration, NCS Strategy and DIGEX.
2013 - Toffenprisen
Geological Society of Norway
2008 Norwegian Geophysicists Honorary Award
The Norwegian Petroleum Society
2007 Honorary Award
The Norwegian Mining Society
2004 AAPG Journalism Award
American Association of Petroleum Geologists
The founder of GeoPublishing, Halfdan Carstens, cand. real in geology, has been awarded several prizes for your journalism and important work in the industry.
GEO is the leading geoscience and reference magazine for the Norwegian geoscience community.
Through our events company Geonova AS, we organize seminars and conferences for the geoscience community:
- NCS Exploration - Recent Discoveries (biennially)
- NCS Exploration - Recent Advances in Exploration Technology (biennially)
- NCS Exploration Strategy (annually)
- DIGEX - The Digital Subsurface (annually)
- Hydrocarbon Habitats - our seminar series
Editor in Chief
Manager Business Development
Ingvild Ryggen Carstens