Neptune Energy today has appointerd Odin Estensen as Managing Director of its Norwegian business, based in Stavanger.
Mr Estensen joins Neptune Energy from A/S Norske Shell, where he is currently the Norway Operated Asset Manager.
With more than 28 years’ experience in the oil and gas sector, Mr Estensen started his career with Schlumberger before joining Shell in 1990, where he went on to hold various senior roles across Europe, and also to support operations in the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
The programme includes the following sessions:
- YET TO FIND: A WORLD-WIDE PERSPECTIVE
- YET TO FIND: UK & NORWEGIAN PERSPECTIVES
- YET TO FIND: GEOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES
- PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT – EXPLORATION AS AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY
- 13+ COMPANY PRESENTATIONS