Only a few days left: Register now for the conference NCS Exploration - De-risking gone wrong? in May to get the early bird fee.
We are taking a peek at the de-risking process at this years NCS Exploration-conference in May.
During the two-day conference, we will have a look at the geophysical and geochemical toolbox, get a peek into the oil-companies risking-process and go through several case studies from the service-companies and oil-companies.
Who is coming?
– Per Avseth presents «Cara vs. Zumba – geophysical derisking»
– Wim Lekens presents of Geoprovider presents «Unlocking complex migration on the Norwegian Continental Shelf»
– Richard Olstad of Pandion Energy presents «Geochemical pre-drill derisking exemplified by the Cara discovery»
– Ekaterina Gavrilova of RN Nordic presents «Updated risk analysis of prospects in the Barents Sea South-East by implementation of CSEM data»
– Dr. Robert Trice of Hurricane Energy presents «De-risking the UK’s Basement Play: Case Study from Lancaster Field»
– John Ancock presents «The silver bullet – that wasn’t. Or how to walk away from a super-giant field in Europe.»
Gigantfunn for Hurricane
Bad news for Korpfjell
Tror på gigantfunn!
The silver bullet – that wasn’t
The hunt for strat-traps